Where can I get an SCATV waterproof map?

Where can I register my OHRV?

If you join SCATV as a member a map is included in the membership price and mailed out with membership stickers.

By mail: Please send a check for $10.00 to

SCATV PO Box 64 Claremont, NH 03743

The following businesses are also Registration Agents and sell our maps.

Crazy Ed's Powersports

958 John Stark Highway

Newport, NH 03773


Bunnell’s Parts Plus

488 West, Claremont, NH 03743

M-F 8am-5pm Sat: 8am-12pm

Closed on Sundays

Black Op Arms

224 Washington St, Claremont, NH 03743

M-F 8am-6pm Sat: 9am-6pm Sun: 10am-3pm

Join Now at NHOHVA.org - review the tips and tricks on the home page and then select Sullivan County ATV to join/donate.

Your support helps keep trails OPEN.